ComSoc Community

Users helping users!

In Memory of Jacques "Jack" Berlin  Website is back online. 
General Meeting June 25, 2019 Amherst Audubon Library   

Hey, I'm the first one!
Read 4927 times
January 18, 2007, 07:08:28 pm
 :)  Hey, it looks like I get to be the first one to post anything here in the General Discussion forum. I think it is the first, first for me on the Internet ever!

Well it is time for some more posts, so what do you want to talk about.

I would think everyone would like to voice their specific opinions about the new interactive web site here at Comsoc. Personally, I think it is great to finally have a site that is interactive where we can ask questions about things brought up at Sig meetings or wherever. Or just start a thread on any new topic that is of interest.  Also the ability is here to make up to the minute announcements about club meetings and events.

Hopefully all the members will join in and start using the site for those reasons and more!!!

MrDonK! (aka Don Koepf, ComSoc Trustee)

No matter where you go, there you are.

* January 18, 2007, 11:43:36 pm
Hey, I am the second one posting here in the general discussion. Actually I think more of the membership will be here once they figure out that the old site is no more as of today all links point to the COMSOC Community right here. Actually I am really sad to see the old site go but if anybody wants a copy of it I have a backup of it on CD-ROM. Just let me know and I will get a copy of it for you.

I have already posted that in the downloads there is every single Communicator Newsletter that was done since November of 2000 and they are ready for your downloading and viewing. Just click on the downloads on the right side menu and have fun.

cya all at the meetings be sure and be there you do not want to miss anything.

January 20, 2007, 06:57:06 pm
I like the new website and I hope that many people in the club get involved in posting and using the website.

Jerry Hart
Trustee

* January 26, 2007, 12:02:57 am
Ok So I am not the first one but here is a good question. What was thought about the topic of discussion at the General meeting just this last Tuesday on the 23rd of January, I know I learned some thing about eh new forum and I was just wondering what was generally thought of this meeting?

cya l8r

Ed.