ComSoc Community

Users helping users!

In Memory of Jacques "Jack" Berlin
General Meeting Sept 24, 2019 Amherst Audubon Library   

In Need of several Computer Mice for Easter Recess at My Church
Read 2378 times
* March 23, 2007, 07:31:01 pm
My church Bacon Memorial Church in Niagara Falls is having a Easter Camp for  children starting April 2cd and I got sort of volunteered to do some maintenance on the computers they have for the camp. It seems that all of the computers boot up and work but there is one little thing out of 9 computers only one has a working mouse, if I posted what was wrong with the mice I would get in a batch of trouble but there are no doors on the bottom side of any mouse except for one that works correctly. We are in need donations of at least 8 PS/2 mice. If you have any spare mice please bring them to the general meeting on Tuesday March 27th at Farber hall. Please send me an email thru the web site by clicking on my screen name = ozrom1e.

Thank you

Ed.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 07:39:40 pm by ozrom1e »

* March 27, 2007, 10:32:15 pm
I wish to thank Relic and my friend 2003North for helping in the mouse call. I now have enough mice for all of the computers plus a few. Along with the thank you from me there is a thank you from a lot of children that are going to be at the Easter Recess at my church.

cya l8r

Ed.